About the Role
- Ensure the highest levels of customer experience in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact in Operations.
- You will spend time working with tickets that have been submitted to the Service Desk via multiple mediums (chat/phone/web/walk-ups). Some tickets you will work through to resolution, and some you will need to collaborate or escalate to other teams for assistance.
- You will act as liaison for our new employees helping to assist in setting up their laptops and other devices/accessories. Sometimes your job is simply to grant permission to a user once you have obtained or verified their eligibility.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
- Be an advocate representing BEHIND GAME GROUP colleagues to ensure each receives the best possible IT experience.
- Accurately log/document all Service Desk issues and work efforts using our service management solution
- Follow internal asset and inventory management processes for both hardware and software
- Collaborate on company-wide initiatives and team projects
- Identify and research technical problems of varying complexity and follow through to resolution
- Initially working remotely 4pm - 12am Monday to Friday, with a view in future of extending to cover weekends, but not exceeding 5 days per week.
Above all, a customer-obsessed mindset, doing what is necessary to delight our colleagues
Comfortable communicating the right level of detail with excellent written and verbal skills.
A proven background in a technical support environment
A methodical and logical approach to problem solving with a sense of ownership
Driven, self-starter without requiring close supervision, collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
Ability to, occasionally, accommodate a non-traditional work schedule and remain flexible to meet the needs of executives
Ability to perform duties with a high degree of responsiveness and professionalism including with discretion
Exposure to any of the following:
Google Workspace (G Suite)
ZenDesk / ServiceNow / Data Studio
Jamf/InTune / Git
Identity and Access Management
Python or any other programming language
Experience with AV and VC systems (especially Google Meet)
Understanding of ITIL / Service Management
Relevant professional certifications
About the Company
As a Service Desk Specialist you will be working as part of the 24/7 global Operations Team, with a special focus upon providing front-line real-time support for BEHIND GAME GROUP colleagues needing IT assistance. This team partners closely with other Enterprise Tech teams and business units to ensure we are always providing the highest level of support to our colleagues, ensuring they can do the best work of their careers.