About the Role
- You will unlock our ability to build better, richer, more personalised and more impactful promotions experiences.
- You will foster a culture of customer centricity, measurement and rapid execution combined with rigorous test and learn to maximise the team’s real impact
- You will work closely with our strategy and local market teams to make sure we are effective everywhere we work today
- You will support the needs of our customers on all sides of the marketplace ensuring we have the right tools to achieve a variety of internal and external goals
- You will build out a long term strategy for this space and help to evangelise it across the business to help us build powerful new growth levers
You have experience in online product management, partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing a dedicated team and leading product prioritisation, the roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
You can apply an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work and the biggest impact on BEHIND GAME GROUP
You possess an evangelist’s touch for inspiring an organisation with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work, and the ability to convince the senior team to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
You'll use your significantly above standard analytical & technical skills and your ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well-founded
You have experience working effectively with operational or marketing teams in a complex (e.g. multi-country) business
About the Company
We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality coach which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a home for numerous teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat. Day to day, you’ll tackle new challenges, and find innovative, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems at hand. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
You’ll work alongside other PMs within our Consumer “Customer Value Proposition” Product group, collectively looking to solve our biggest challenges around how we use pricing and promotions to drive growth and memorable customer experiences. Your role will be to own the Promotions space - building out our platform for the future and helping us to figure out how we can best match customers with the right offer for them.