About the Role
- Lead our global social media team and work closely with markets around the world to define a cohesive ecosystem.
- Define the strategic approach and tone of voice for each channel.
- Build relationships with comms, marketing, paid social, and customer service teams to support business priorities and initiatives.
- Understand the requirements of little and grocery partners and consumers to create impactful and integrated campaigns.
- Confident in content strategy and creating content, well adept at using emotive insights to create great work.
- Comfortable in giving direction and feedback on art direction and design.
- Build a world class social media presence in the US and share approach and learnings with markets.
- Lead agency relationships and inspire great work with great briefs and insights.
- Test and learn with innovative campaigns on emerging channels.
- Evaluate and improve the success of social media and influencer campaigns, reporting back to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
Fluency in social media and influencer marketing
In-depth understanding of the strengths of each channel and how to create a cohesive strategy across the whole
A strategic thinker who embraces creativity
A leader who can set benchmarks and turn analytics into insights and action
Exceptional communication and project management skills, well versed in internal and external stakeholder management
A team player, obsessed with social media, who loves Wellness & Health and understands the role it can play in culture.
About the Company
We are looking for you, to join the Global Comms team and define the strategy, creative vision and tone for how we communicate across all our markets, across all channels.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe social, understand how to create and reflect culture, and be ahead of global social trends. You will know how to leverage PR, marketing and paid social, and be confident in bringing stakeholders together for maximum effect.
You will manage a direct team, and work closely with regional heads of social media in all key markets. You will oversee agency relationships alongside the team.